Terms & Conditions
- Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms & Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“We/Us/Our” means Pershore Patty
“Website” means www.pershorepatty.com
“Participating Business” means businesses listed in the “Food & Drink Directory”
“Listing” means Participating Business profile to include; bio, contact details, social media links, website url (if relevant), location map and images
“Food & Drink Directory” means “The Directory” – a list of Participating Business on ‘Website’
- Food & Drink Directory
- All Website and branding is Our property and must not be duplicated or copied.
- The annual fee is for a Listing on The Directory only.
- Additional promotional services are available and will incur an additional fee.
- A listing will go live on The Directory once payment for 12 months has been received.
- Any amendments requested to a Listing once live on the Website will incur an additional administrative charge.
- The Listing in The Directory will not be automatically renewed at the end of a 12 month period, however an invoice will be sent within 1 month of The Listing expiry date for renewal. If payment is not received by the expiry date The Listing will be removed from The Directory.
- Annual Listing fees are subject to change.
- We reserve the right to remove any Participating Business from the Directory at any time with no reason given. In this event a pro rata fee will be refunded to the Participating Business.
- In the event of a listed Participating Business ceasing to trade there will be no refund due.
- We are not liable for any damages that could occur as a result of a Participating Business being listed in The Directory.
- We are not liable for the success or welfare of a Participating Business or its employees.
- A listing on the Directory is not a recommendation, however, we endeavour to ensure only quality local businesses feature.
- Any complaints or disputes between a Participating Business and end user should be dealt with directly between the end user and Participating Business.
- The number of Participating Businesses may fluctuate over time and We are not liable for this.
- These Terms & Conditions, and any agreement entered into in connection with them, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English Courts shall have sole jurisdiction.