Terms & Conditions
- Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms & Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“We/Us/Our” means Pershore Patty
“Website” means www.pershorepatty.com
“Card” means The Foodie Card®
“Cardholder” means The Foodie Card® Cardholder
“Participating Business” means businesses providing “Offers”
“Offers” means special offers/discounts/deals by a Participating Business
- The Scheme
- A Card can only be used if it is valid which means in date and in possession of the Cardholder who purchased it.
- Each Card is valid for 1 year from the date of dispatch, unless otherwise stipulated by the purchaser. This must be requested at point of purchase.
- If your Card is lost and you require a replacement, please contact Us and We will issue a new Card at a cost of £10 per Card.
- If you change your mind after purchase and your Card has already been dispatched We will ask you to return your Card and We will issue a refund minus a £5 administration cost per Card upon receipt of the returned Card.
- The Card is issued by and remains the property of Us.
- Offers for Cardholders cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- One offer per Cardholder per visit on presentation of the Card at a Participating Business.
- Each Participating Business reserves the right to accept or decline the The Foodie Card at their discretion.
- With group visits or parties where not every guest is a Cardholder, it is at the business manager’s discretion whether they apply the offer to all of a group or just to the Cardholder(s). This should be clarified at the point of booking or on arrival at the business.
- We are not responsible for replacing a damaged or lost Card.
- All Website and Card branding is Our property and must not be duplicated or copied.
- Every attempt will be made to keep the Offers on the Website and associated social media as up to date and current but We cannot guarantee the availability of an Offer as it is at the discretion of the Participating Business.
- The number of participating Businesses may fluctuate over time and We are not liable for this. Please check the website before visiting to ensure the offer is available on the day you wish to use the Card.
- We are not liable for any damages that could occur as a result of the Card or from being a Cardholder
- We are not liable for the welfare of a Cardholder.
- Any complaints or disputes with a participating business should be dealt with directly between the Cardholder and Participating Business.
- We would ask that all Cardholders read and understand the advice given at https://www.drinkaware.co.uk
- These Terms & Conditions, and any agreement entered into in connection with them, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English Courts shall have sole jurisdiction.