- This event has passed.
Great Malvern Food Festival
May 27 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm BST
Now in its ninth year, the annual Great Malvern Food Festival attracts around 6,000 visitors and has to be added to every food lover’s diary!
The Great Malvern Food Festival takes place on Bank Holiday Monday 27th May 2019, and is located in the Priory Grounds in the very heart of Great Malvern and set beneath the backdrop of the stunning Great Malvern Priory.
The Great Malvern Food Festival is an artisan festival – only selling the very best in locally sourced food and drink from a 50-mile radius.
In 2019, we will have over 60 carefully selected artisan market stalls, selling everything from local cheese and English wine to locally distilled gin and yummy pastries and cakes. A full list of stallholders will be available soon.
– Free admission
– Sample and buy an overwhelming selection of the finest artisan food and drink produce from over 60 stallholders
– Watch cookery demonstrations in the cookery theatre on The Glebe
– Be fascinated by our local producers at one of our talks and tastings
– Tap your feet, get your dancing shoes ready and listen to the beat in our music area
– New event features to be announced
A full event programme will be available soon!