If you want to book a table at your favourite Worcester restaurant or feel like trying somewhere new, why wait until the weekend when you can grab an amazing midweek deal?
I put together a round up back in 2017 of 18 restaurants in Worcester with deals and offers too good to be missed, to help give you some ideas of where to eat out for less. This updated version highlights the city’s best independents, and where to get the best midweek deals.* Most will have reward or loyalty cards too, so if you’re a regular it’s always best to ask.
There are also a whole bunch of Worcestershire restaurants that only offer discounts or deals with The Foodie Card, so be sure to check out the exclusive offers here and don’t miss out!** Buy The Foodie Card now, and start saving whilst supporting local!
* please check all offers before visiting as they are correct at time of publishing, however may be subject to change
** all offers are per cardholder and not in conjunction with any other offer
- Two for £10 cocktails on Thursday night.
- Set menu available 12 noon to 6.30 pm Monday to Saturday and until 4 pm on Sunday (2 courses £15.95, 3 courses £18.95).
- The Foodie Card offer – 15% off the lunch & dinner menu.
Click here to find out more about Centenary Lounge and to get in touch.
- Tuesday – Friday lunch deal (12 noon-5 pm) – any item from the small plate or street food menu + a drink for £6!
- Happy Hour everyday from 4-7 pm & 10 pm until close, plus all day on Sundays.
- The Foodie Card offer – 10% off the food bill Sunday to Thursday.
Click here to find out more about Bodega Cantina and to get in touch.
Cafe Mela Indian Restaurant
- 20% off takeaway orders.
- 4 courses for £10.95 on Wednesday’s – Choose a starter, main course, rice or naan and a veg side dish.
- 3 courses for £9.95 on Sunday’s – Choose a starter, main course and rice or naan.
- The Foodie Card offer – 2 for 1 on main dishes (excludes duck & seafood dishes).
Click here to find out more about Cafe Mela and to get in touch.
The Olive Branch Mediterranean Bistro & Wine Bar
- Paella Tuesdays – Choose any 2 paella & a carafe of wine for £35.
- 2 G&T’s for £10 – Monday to Friday, 12 noon-7 pm.
- Sharing board & a carafe of wine for £25 – Monday to Friday, 12 noon-7 pm.
- Any 5 tapas for £25 – Monday to Friday, 12 noon-7 pm.
- The Foodie Card offer – 10% off food & drink bill Tues-Thurs (after 7 pm).
Click here to find out more about The Olive Branch and to get in touch.
Globe Modern Bistro
- Set menu – any 2 courses with coffee or tea for £15, or 3 courses with coffee or tea for £20. Available Thursday 6 pm-10 pm and Friday from 12 noon-7 pm.
- The Foodie Card offer – 10% off the bill Friday & Saturday lunchtime
Click here for more about Globe Modern Bistro and to get in touch.
SUGO at Friar Street and SUGO at The Lamb & Flag
- 25% off handmade pizzas at SUGO (Friar Street only) every Tuesday & Wednesday, all day.
- The Foodie Card offer – 20% off food bill at both locations (Tues-Wed).
Click here for more about SUGO and to get in touch.
The Swan, New Street
- Unwind Friday’s – Free buffet every Friday from 5-7 pm
- Fizz Friday – bottle of premium Prosecco for £9.99 from 5 pm, all cask ales just £2.50 per pint & G&T for £5.
- 2 for 1 on pizzas Tuesday to Thursday
- The Foodie Card offer – 20% off food bill Tuesday to Friday.
Click here for more about The Swan, New Street and to get in touch.
Ostlers at Number 1
- Two 10 oz sirloin steaks or two 10 oz rib-eye steaks, two sauces and a bottle of wine £50 – Tuesday to Thursday. Plus enjoy a sample of Ostler’s focaccia and marinated olives well you wait (T&C’s maximum of 4 persons per table and quote midweek steaks when making your booking).
- Pre-theatre & post-theatre set menu – 2 Courses £19, 3 Courses £23 (Available for reservations made Monday to Saturday 12 noon-2 pm, 5 pm-6.30 pm and 9.30 pm onwards).
- The Foodie Card offer – 20% off food bill Tues-Thurs including breakfast*must book (not valid with set menu or pre-theatre menu).
Click here for more information about Ostlers at Number 1 and to get in touch.
The Anchor Inn & Boathouse
- Monday meal deal for two people – fish pie £16
- Tuesday meal deal for two people – 10oz rump steak and a glass of wine each for £25
- Wednesday meal deal for two people – beef burger, chicken burger or halloumi burger for £14
- Thursday meal deal for two people – Malaysian curry for £14
- Friday meal deal for two people – fish & chips for £14
- The Foodie Card offer – 15% of the bill with 2 or more courses from the lunch or dinner menu (Mon to Thurs).
Click here for more about The Anchor Inn & Boathouse and to get in touch.
Bolero Bar & Kitchen
- Tuesday to Friday (4-7 pm) – complimentary mini tasting board with any drink of your choice.
- Summer socials – all cocktails £5 Tuesday to Thursday, all day on Sunday and from 12 noon-8 pm on Saturday’s.
- Chargrill Tuesday’s – 1 chargrill plate, 2 sides and a drink for £20
- The Foodie Card offer – 10% off food & drink bill (excludes Fri & Sat and food must be purchased).
Click here for more about Bolero Bar & Kitchen and to get in touch.
Friar Street Kitchen
- Tuesday to Thursday – two burger meals and a soft drink each (for two people) for £25
- The Foodie Card offer – 20% off food bill Tues-Thurs (evenings) / Free soft drink with any lunch item Tues-Thurs / Prosecco upgrade with any picnic bench booked.
Click here for more about Friar Street Kitchen and to get in touch.
- Monday to Wednesday chargrill offer (available in June only) – choose a chrgrill dish served with All served with skin on fries, portobello mushroom, oven dried tomato & rocket salad for £12
- The Foodie Card offer – 20% off food Mon-Thurs lunch and evening.
Click here for more about Saffrons and to get in touch.
Ounce Bar & Kitchen
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 12 noon-9:30 pm – £1 per ounce on butchers cut, fillet and sirloin on the bone.
- Thursday – whoever orders the heaviest steak by cut on Thursdays will enjoy the same Ounce for free on their next visit.
- The Foodie Card offer – 50p per ounce off all Fillet and Sirloin cuts.
Click here for more about Ounce and to get in touch.
- Monday to Friday – burger, fries & a drink for £10. Choose from a Farmer Tom or Falafel burger with rosemary fries and a soft drink. Eat in or takeaway.
- Fish & Fizz Friday – triple cooked beef dripping chips, beer battered fish, tartare & AROT sauce with a free glass of prosecco, larger or cider for £15.
- The Foodie Card offer – 10% off the bill.
Click here for more about Burger Shop and to get in touch.
Bottles Wine Bar & Merchants
- Tapas combo – any three tapas dishes for £14.95. Available Wednesday & Thursday from 12 noon-7 pm, Friday to Saturday from 12 noon-9 pm and on Sunday from 3 pm-5 pm.
- The Foodie Card offer – 10% off food & drink Sun-Fri.
Click here for more about Bottles Wine Bar and to get in touch.